Central Asia News snippets
Fresh news snippets from Pakistan and central Asia.
2010-07-17
Shahid Afridi: I'll quit as Pakistan captain because I'm a bad example to ... - Scottish Daily Record
Shahid Afridi: I'll quit as Pakistan captain because I'm a bad example to ... - Scottish Daily Record
The Guardian
Shahid Afridi: I'll quit as
Pakistan
captain because I'm a bad example to
...
Scottish Daily Record
SHAHID AFRIDI last night vowed to quit as
Pakistan
cricket captain in the wake of his side's 150-run defeat to Australia. The 30-year-old, who will stand
...
Shahid Afridi ends Test career as
Pakistan
collapse to Australia
The Guardian
Pakistan
v Australia: Retiring from Test cricket was Shahid Afridi's only
...
Telegraph.co.uk
Play against the
Pakistan
cricket team and become an unexpected hero!
bettor.com (blog)
The Press Association
-
Yahoo! Eurosport UK
-
AFP
all 2,657 news articles »
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment